Monday 4 February 2013

Favourite wine ... finally back!

Well I went by the LCBO on Saturday, to grab some wine for a dinner that I was hosting. When I went into the LCBO, I, as usual, beelined it for Vintages. I grabbed a couple of bottles of Spanish wine, and thought that my visit was done (and for once, I was moderately under control with just 2 bottles). Well, as I was leaving, I looked at the new and noteworthy wines and much to my surprise, and EXTREME excitement, I saw that my favourite wine (mentioned here) was back. Last time it was in the LCBO was 2009, and I have checked back somewhat regularly in the hopes that a new year would come out.

Well, 2013 is a great year, and the 2010 version of the Galevan Paroles de Femme AOC Cotes du Rhone is back. I have so far purchased 5 bottles, and I am pretty sure that I will go grab a few more after work today. This wine is utterly delicious and comes at the amazing price of $13.45. I can't recommend this wine enough, and I can't wait to try this new vintage. Once I have tried it, I will provide more tasting notes for everyone.

Happy Monday!
HM

1 comment:

  1. Glad your wine has returned! Yay!

    If only I could drink some with you...

    ReplyDelete